What is IPL And How Does It Get Rid of Dark Spots on My Face?
IPL stands for “Intense Pulsed Light.” Also referred to as IPL Laser Photo Facial. IPL is a safe and effective treatment that targets the brown and redness on your skin. Which means, it erases dark spots (age spots/sun spots) that you may have gotten over the years. The light grabs onto the superficial pigment, breaking it up and then your body clears it away over the next couple of weeks. No downtime, you can return straight to work afterward! Don’t get these marks confused with moles or freckles; these bothersome little dark spots are damage from sun exposure; spending too much time in the sun and not using sunscreen. No more covering them up with foundation, IPL is the best non-invasive treatment for dark spots on your face.
Besides Dark Spots what are the other Photo Facial Benefits?
• Clears up small visible blood vessels.
• Acne! IPL can help eliminate large pores which can control your acne.
• Reduces redness such as Rosacea.
• Stimulates collagen growth which helps improve skins texture and reduces the sign of aging.
• Most patients experience no pain with IPL
• QUICK, EASY AND AFFORDABLE!
Written by Cammy Ollett